Tuesday 2 October 2012

Back to school!


Oh Hey!! 
Sorry it has been SOOOOOO long since we have posted. 
We have no excuse. Apart from... the dog ate our nail post!!! 
Only joking but I guess you can guess the theme for these nails?!

BACK TO SCHOOL.


In honour of the month of new stationary and shiny black shoes.


I guess now chewing on the end of your pencil and your nails is the same thing!


I like the fact that even without the rubber and pencil point they would be pretty funky nails!


I guess the only problem is... now we can't use the excuse that our pencil broke!

You cray cray girl! (That's our new favourite quote if you were wondering)

Figgy Lane.

4 comments:

  1. oh gurl cray cray is mah thing! hehe I am in love with this post. I just lust over posts like this because I lack the coordination and patience for such looks. I literally paint my nails by painting all over and them cleaning up the rest! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha you so cray! Where is it from?!?! We can't stop saying it but can't remember what started us on it!! Haha our nails are so messy as well we obviously just managed to hide it well in these pictures! Thanks for the cray love!

      Delete
  2. I love this!! I've seen heaps of other back to school nails but this is my new favourite!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Thanks Jessie!!! We love your blog!! All your nails are so amazing and soooo neat!!!!

      Delete